- Transloading Sites
- Project Portfolio
- Request Quote
Design & Engineering
Our engineering and development services division is comprised of well-rounded professionals with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the design and development of over $750MM in track infrastructure related projects. With our in-house design and development team we are able to navigate the rigorous railroad, municipal and agency requirements to get your project on the fast track to construction.
Our range of services includes:
- Site investigation, feasibility and conceptual planning;
- Land-use planning/entitlement and construction permitting;
- Detailed track, grading, and drainage design and engineering;
- Design-build, engineer-procure-construct/construction management construction delivery;
- Facility commissioning, start-up support;
- On-going inspection, maintenance and operation support.
Whether you're expanding your existing facility, establishing a new service or developing a green-field site, IRC’s engineering and development service professionals are here to provide business-minded solutions to help get your project approved and moving towards construction.
Need to ask IRC a question? Click here to use our online inquiry form.